.

Friday, January 11, 2019

Meaning of life †Human Essay

?According to Albert Camus You will never be smart if you continue to see for what rapture consists of. You will never sound if you are looking for the sum of intent. the great unwashed give nonice define happiness in various ways, for ones it means achieving their set goals term for others happiness means serving for society, and at last slightly spate interpret happiness as prevailing the signifi pratce of their biography. wad mickle dribble their whole magazine tot totallyy searching for the intend of living, and they result or ignore the purport and material succession that passes by.Unfortunately, you place search for the import of spiritedness and still non construe it, or it can come to you with age. significant events such as surviving the carpenters plane or car crashes or losing the of import wad in ones manners history, force humans to reconsider their value or beliefs, and can help to find the true meat of animation. intend of life is something that comes with the age, cognizance or image. It is also profound to define what the meaning of life is, for it can be easily misinterpreted with the goals or values.I do not profess my let meaning of life yet, for I am two-year-old, I fuck off not so much experience in my life, and I cannot actually define what the meaning of life is. To begin with, I am not fully mature as a person because I am plainly twenty years old and my life has just started. Consequently, wanting to make merry all the charms of my young life I furnish not to think ab proscribed herculean topics such as meaning of life. I value my time that I wear now, so I want to spend it learning and ingesting an experience. The only thing I can figure out in this research on meaning of life, is that people value one thing time.Having time we can find something or someone, give out ourselves and etc. Theoretically, we can do everything when we have time, but when we have time and do not have someone for whom we can spend it our life becomes meaningless. Life becomes meaning(prenominal) when we can spend time on objects and subjects that are important for us. As I am living with my parents, I do not even think most how to earn money, rise future coevals and become in parasitic person. I do not have to be a breadwinner at home, and I do not have to work yet.I do not have children, so I do not take the function for treating my children right. However, it would be helpful to find out the meaning of life before I become a parent, for it would help me to attire my children right. My life is easier now, so I do not stop to think almost the meaning of my life. Although I am dependent on my parents because they give me shelter, food and chance to get an education, I feel that organism independent also would study to thoughts about the meaning of life. Being a young adult give me the opportunity to gain an experience that could help me find the meaning of life.I am learn ing at the LCC university where professors from assorted countries tell their stories about their own life experience, and it seems that the person should have an experience in order to have a meaning of life. The experience of meeting different people, being introduced to different cultures, beliefs and values, and seeing the authoritative adult life, all these experiences bring an brainwave about the meaning that the person can find in life. It is very knotty to find the right definition of meaning of life.When persons speak about creation of family or being a successful in work, it seems like goals and it is, but some people see it as the meaning. I can also assume that being happy and appreciative person has the actually meaning in life, but is it the meaning of life? Maybe we should find the meaning that would lead us to feel happy and appreciative. I think that meaning of life does not even exist. There are only targets. Love, family, friendship are only purposes, and p urpose is not the meaning. Why? Because they answer the misgiving of approachability, we can reach it or not.Theoretically, if these things were meaningful, life would end when we reach all of them. Meaning is sort of general idea, which is accessible and meet to all. It cannot answer the question of feasibility. Actually, the meaning of life should by absolute verity. Overall, this is the topic that brings many another(prenominal) thoughts to my mind. For now I can reckon that I do not have any specific meaning of my life so far. I am young, rebel, punt seeking person, and the spirit that now lives in my soul gives me the opportunity to live and enjoy the fruits of my young adulthood years, and I rarely stop to think about the real meaning of life.I do not know whether it is right or ill-treat that I do not have a bun in the oven much attention for such topic. I believe that people become wiser with years, and that wisdom would bring the need to evaluate the life and to see k and find the meaning of it. I also cannot actually define what the meaning of life is, and I think that some people cannot find out it through their life. Overall, life is already meaningful as the person lives and breathes.

No comments:

Post a Comment