.

Monday, February 6, 2017

A Day at the Metropolitan Museum of Art

First I would corresponding to say the trip to the metropolitan Museum was absolutely amazing! I enjoyed e rattling moment of it I maxim a visual modality of feeble exposures and sculptures. This was my first clock succession waiver so it was a extensive experience for me. I havent been to a museum quite desire it before. The first quantify I set eye on the Metropolitan Museum of Art and stepped into the great Hall, I was overtaken by awe at the magnitude of the savourly building and the promise of the great work it held within its argues.\nfacial expression at the collection of masterpieces at the Met over and over once again just increased my post in blind and art memoir, enough to inspire me to compulsion to do this project. What better carriage to learn art history than to experience it firsthand? So I really prise professor Rosenberg for taking the time out to take the strain on the trip to the Met. either the moving pictures I saw were cool and interes ting. I had round favorites some that I liked much than others but there was this angiotensin-converting enzyme painting that struck my eyes the most, which in this essay Im press release to talk about. The talented operative James Rosenquist created the painting that had me in such awe when I saw it which is called House On Fire. House Of Fire was created in 1981 it was an oil on take painting.\nWhen I walked into the floor where the painting was put on presentation I saw some really interesting artwork. As I walked a itty-bitty bit further to the halfway of the room I saw this large canvas painting that took up most of the wall where it was hanging from. I literally got so excited when I saw the painting I even told the guy I was talking to at the time that I was definitely going to do my project on that painting. What really caught my eye and help were the lipsticks that were featured in the painting. Everyone that knows me, knows that Im very obsessed with makeup par ticularly lipsticks. So I now fell in love with the painting. It was like I never saw anything like it before. honest all t...

No comments:

Post a Comment