.

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Feedback Paper - On the Job Training

I. Introduction\nIve had the hazard to be a trainee at Zuellig pharma Corporation placed at KM 14 West Service passageway Cor. Edison Ave. South Superhighway, Brgy. Sun vale Paraƃ±aque City. This company is recommended by my father, he said that Zuellig Pharma is in need of trainees that would be able to help them with report related tasks. Zuellig Pharma is my offset choice beca affair the company is emergence bigger and I postulate to be a piece of the growing company and I can see vast growth for me to grow as an individual & as a professional. The company provides me the experience that I will need in the future. Ive started working on my OJT requirements in school during the second week of November and thankfully afterwards a week I was able to complete every the necessary requirements. I finalized similarly all the requirements needed by the company like start and recommendation letter, and then I was accepted. No interviews happened, just a short orientation. I decreedly started my OJT last November 17, 2014 at 8:00-5:00PM. Before I firm to choose Zuellig Pharma, Ive utilize to Rodriguez Accounting Firm tho there is no mess for me there.\n\nII. Personal Assessment of acquisition From the Company\nAreas of accomplishment\nA. cognitive or Intellectual Learning\nDuring my stay in Zuellig Pharma, Ive conditioned a exercise set of wisdom that were not taught at school. I was exposed in the actual work, became familiar with the documents wide-awake by the employees like the invoice, voucher, official receipts, and cash advanced. Ive well-educated a lot how to occupy bank expiation, making GAC synopsis and updating the sublease accordance for the vehicles. I also acquire a lot how to use vlookup and pivotable in the excel when I make Globe recon. I learn also to cabal an attachment on reconciliation of Globe billings for payment. I provoke my typing skills and familiarize with the right(a) use and shortcut method acting of usin g keyboard. I learned to appreciate even the sim...

No comments:

Post a Comment